Presentations and Writing
- Services >
- Presentations and Writing
Presentations and Lectures
Our consultant has made a number of presentations and lectures on digital strategy and marketing at events offered by various companies, organizations, and educational institutions. We would like to continue to welcome such opportunities in the future.
Please contact us through our website to inquire about opportunities of presentations and lectures.
Please see below examples of presentations and lectures of our consultant. The examples include those planned for near future and conducted in his former roles at previous companies.
- Speech at PwC Strategy& MBA Send Off Event
- SSK (Japan Research Institute for New Systems of Society) seminar “Creating and Building a New Subscription Business”
- Global Management Seminar “Capturing Growth in the ASEAN Ecomonies” hosted by Singapore Management University (SMU) and Cyest Corporation.
- Lecturer at Academy Hills Seminar, “How winning companies close the strategy-to-execution gap”
- Guest Lecturer, Meiji University, Academic Internship Program for Industry-Academia Collaboration
- Mar 2016
- Guest Lecturer, Global Network Week Tokyo Program, Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy at Hitotsubashi University
- Presenter, Senden Kaigi Internet Forum 2015, “Ideal Customer Experience differs by Company DNA”
- Presenter, Seminar of Nikkei Digital Marketing, “Digital Enables Companies to Drive Customer Engagement”
- Presenter, Nikkei BP Net Marketing forum 2008
- Part-time Lecturer of Citibank-sponsored Business Banking program for Undergraduate and Graduate Students. Lectured at Hitotsubashi University, Waseda University, Keio University, Doshisha University, and Ritsumeikan University.
Our consultant is planning to write on widely applicable digital strategy and marketing themes, and contribute articles to publications as opportunities arise. The themes would focus on areas where we have experience and insights through our advisory and consulting engagements. We prioritize themes that we deem useful for a broad audience.
Please contact us through our website to inquire about writing opportunities.
Nikkei XTrend – Fundamentals of Subscription Business
- Article #1 – Five key considerations in turning your subscription business into success
- Article #2 – Benefits and drawbacks of subscription: Buffet lunch principle?
- Article #3 – Core Value Proposition: the key first step for successful subscription business
- Article #4 – Effective Key Performance Indicators for subscription business
- Article #5 – Rules of marketing spend for driving subscription business
- Article #6 – Maintaining customer perspectives to “wow” your customers
Topics for Future Articles
While we pay close attention to recent trends, we would like to focus on themes that are relevant and useful for our audience in the long term. The following is the list of potential themes of articles we would like to write on.
- Digital strategy
- Digital marketing
- Customer experience
- Product and service development from the customer perspective
- Leadership to realize digital strategy