Service and Product Development
- Services >
- Service and Product Development
Development of digital services and products are led by various departments, such as product development, technology, marketing and services. Among the key considerations of companies are winning formula and processes for conceptualizing, planning and developing services and products.
We want to support our client’s development of services and products, always thinking from the customer perspective.
We believe all excellent services and products have Core Value Propositions (CVP) that strongly appeal to customers. CVP comprises benefits and the price. Services and products with strong appeal typically address critical problems or essential needs of customers. We want to work with our clients in conceptualizing services and products that “Wows” the customer, and creating processes that foster innovations on a perpetual, and long-term basis.
We provide advisory to our clients on a medium to long-term basis, to address issues and drive growth. Typically the term of the contract is six to 12 months, with an extension clause.
- Visits to our client one to eight times a month
- Follow up with emails and phone calls
- Covers necessary research, analyses, and proposals
- Fee takes account of the issues and frequency of visits
We execute a consulting project to address specific issues our client faces. Typically the project has a specific timeframe, with an average term of six months or longer.
- We design project scope based on the deep understanding of the issues and needs of our client
- Consultant commits % of time spent on the project
- Fee takes account of the issues and consultant’s % of time
Steps of Engagement
Please contact us through the form below
2. Understanding of Needs
We have an initial discussion with our client to understand the issues and needs
3. [Free] Proposal and Estimation
We develop a project proposal and fee estimation based on our understanding of our client’s issues and needs
Both parties sign a contract that reflects the mutual agreement
5. Start of Service
The service starts in line with the proposal