Customer Experience Improvements
- Services >
- Customer Experience Improvements
Customer experience is a key agenda for companies in recent several years. Companies know they need to improve customer experience in growing their businesses, while unclear about specific actions to achieve the goals.
Together with our client, we design the approach to realize the desired customer experience through the various touchpoints of the customer journey.
We believe excellent CX entails two sets of elements. One is fundamental to all services and products, and the other is unique to the company based on what services and products it wants to provide. The example of the former is need to eliminate friction points, preventing customers from stumbling in the middle of the journey. We think from the customer perspective, and work out concrete action plans to realize CX that earns long-term customer trust.
We provide advisory to our clients on a medium to long-term basis, to address issues and drive growth. Typically the term of the contract is six to 12 months, with an extension clause.
- Visits to our client one to eight times a month
- Follow up with emails and phone calls
- Covers necessary research, analyses, and proposals
- Fee takes account of the issues and frequency of visits
We execute a consulting project to address specific issues our client faces. Typically the project has a specific timeframe, with an average term of six months or longer.
- We design project scope based on the deep understanding of the issues and needs of our client
- Consultant commits % of time spent on the project
- Fee takes account of the issues and consultant’s % of time
Steps of Engagement
Please contact us through the form below
2. Understanding of Needs
We have an initial discussion with our client to understand the issues and needs
3. [Free] Proposal and Estimation
We develop a project proposal and fee estimation based on our understanding of our client’s issues and needs
Both parties sign a contract that reflects the mutual agreement
5. Start of Service
The service starts in line with the proposal